Paris, the city of light is the setting for the Production and Operations Management Society (POMS) 2023 International Conference!
This engaging and thought-provoking conference is hosted by the Rennes School of Business (France) and supported by Lancaster University Leipzig (Germany) and INSEAD (France).
This year's theme is 'Operations Management & United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs)'.
For more information, please visit www.poms2023.com
- Registration deadline for the presenting author is 30 April 2023. Abstracts for which the presenting author is not registered by April 30, 2023, will be removed and not scheduled for presentation at the conference.
- Early-bird registration is available from 20 January 2023 to 09 April 2023. An additional 150€ will be added to the early-bird registration fees starting from 10 April 2023.
- The registration fee includes conference materials, lunch on the first two days of conference, and coffee breaks throughout the conference.
- Registration deadline is 31 May 2023.
- The conference Gala dinner will take place on a cruise along Seine river on Wednesday, July 19. Registration to Gala dinner is optional and costs 150€ per person in addition to the registration fee. Each participant can register up to two person, one considered for the accompanying person. The number of place is limited.